Throughout the year we have some larger event markets, sometimes over both Saturdays and Sundays.
These events are updated throughout the year.
Please note for these larger markets we do fill up, so your booking is not confirmed until paid in full.
Mother's Day promotions.... Applications now open!
The three weekends leading up to Mother's Day (May 14th, 2017).
Have a Go Market - 6th May 2017. Come and try out the Underground Market, stalls from $50.
Something for Mum Market - 13th May 2017. Gifts and goods to make Mum smile this Mother's Day. Stalls from $50.
Father's Day promotions
The three weekends leading up to Father's Day (September 3rd, 2017).
More Than Socks - 2nd September 2017. Perfect finds for Dads. Stalls from $50.
The Wellington Underground Markets
The Wellington Underground Markets, held Saturdays and Sundays during the September/October school holidays, when WOW fever hits the capital. Due to the popularity of these markets we are oversubscribed each year, so there's an application process for non-weekly stallholders.
- You must attend both the Saturday and Sunday you are booked in for (you can keep your stall set up overnight).
- You do not have to attend all three weekends, however we do give priority to stalls that do.
- We will let all first round successful applications know results by 1st June.
- We will let all second round applications know results by 1st August.
Stall prices: Medium: $92 for 2.2m wide. Depths vary between 2m and 4m
- Larger: $184, various widths depending on whether it is a corner stall or not. Between 3m and 4m deep
- Food stalls $50
- There are no refunds if you can not attend. However if we are easily able to find a replacement and the layout (stall allocations) doesn’t have to be reconfigured, a partial refund may be offered.
Cruise ships in port on Market days 2017
- more info soon
Large summer events on the waterfront and in the park around the market
- more info soon